20 June 2012

New Stamp Options

When I make custom stamps, I spend a huge amount of time researching, drawing, scanning and sending proofs to customers. In order to help this problem, I've created a new listing for a Customizable stamp, in 4inch rectangular and 2inch round. I've pre-drawn a bunch of awesome images that would be neat in a stamp. This way, the customer picks the image, tells me what the stamp should say, and voila! I can carve the stamp and send it out without any more drawing, or scanning. These new stamps are considerably cheaper than my totally custom stamps for this reason.


These are the images I have so far, but I'll be adding more as time allows. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the owl stamps. But I can't find them on your Etsy. Could you give me a link, please?

    Thanks!

    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete