03 April 2012

New apparatus!

To go along with my new molds, my dad also make a device that sits on the corner of my vat and allows a mold to sit on it and drain into the vat. I believe this sort of thing is traditionally called a bridge or a horn. I think mine looks like something out of a spa! It keeps my table space free and keeps more water in the vat.

No comments:

Post a Comment