My Windgate Fellowship Proposal presentation is today!
I am proposing that, should I receive the money,
I would use it to purchase the equipment necessary for a papermaking studio.
Howard Clark 20 ton press
2lb Hydra Hollander with Stainless Steel Tub
With these materials, plus a few others, I would have a functioning paper studio.
- I could create my own paper products and art.
- I would provide a facility for other papermakers, as no facility exists locally.
- I would also invite collaboration with other artists.
- I would like to bring groups of people into my studio for workshops
- I would take papermaking to after school programs, public schools, and women’s shelters.